As a guest speaker, Jennifer feels that it is important to inspire her listeners to take action, to start living the life they dream of. Whether that means to start working out, start giving back, or just to feel inspired. She listens to the needs of your organization and then tailors her talk to the audience for maximum results. Jennifer doesn’t believe in talking at the audience; she believes in interacting with the audience for the greatest connection. By sharing easy-to-follow tips, people walk away with a plan of action.
Past Speaking Engagements
- Dress For Success Seattle, Washington: Everyone Needs an Angel Sometimes – How We Can Be of Service
- Keynote Speaker for Jaffra Cosmetics Sales Training Conference: Get Your Game On – How to Set and Achieve Your Goals
- Sammamish High School PTSA Bellevue, Washington: The Family That Plays Together Stays Together - How to start the family fitness habit
- Bellevue Professional Womens Association (BPW) Bellevue, Washington: How to Improve Your Bottom Line - How your physical Health Impacts your Fiscal Health
- Cycle the Wave Bellevue and Seattle Washington: Everyone Needs an Angel Sometimes and Life without Training Wheels
- Womens Professional Network (WPN) Bellingham, Washington- Life Without Training Wheels - How to create balance without spinnign out of control
- Starbucks Corporate Headquarters Seattle, Washington: Life Without Training Wheels - How to create balance without spinning out of control
"Jennifer gave a funny, heartwarming, and motivational talk on self-care, big dreams, and personal responsibility. She just amazed me with her ability to connect with the audience, and after one hour they still wanted her to keep going. She generously stayed around afterward to answer questions and provided the audience with material they could take home. It was both funny and powerful to see Jennifer's lessons play out in the rest of the meeting and to see the positive results of her recommendations. So, thank you to Jennifer for sharing life lessons with a captivated audience. And for everyone else, if you are in need of a motivational speaker for an event I can highly recommend Jennifer Malocha."
Betsy Talbot of Betsy Talbot Coaching and Mentoring and Delegate Now
"Jennifer gave a fabulous presentation "Get Your Game On" which hit on vital parts of achieving goals and making actions stick. Her expertise in fitness blended with business principles and she used humor and stories to drive her points home. She is a delight and I recommend her as a motivational speaker!"
Sheryl Hughey Regional Manager at JAFRA Cosmetics
If you would like me to speak at your event or interview me about fitness, health, and wellness topics, contact me for scheduling opportunities.