As a guest speaker, Jennifer feels that it is important to inspire her listeners to take action and to start living the life they dream of - whether that means to start working out, start giving back, or just to feel inspired. She listens to the needs of your organization and then tailors her talk to the audience for maximum results. Jennifer doesn't believe in talking at the audience; she believes in engaging and interacting with the audience for the greatest connection. By sharing easy-to-follow tips, people walk away with a plan of action.
Past Speaking Engagements
- Dress For Success Seattle, Washington: Everyone Needs an Angel Sometimes – How We Can Be of Service
- Keynote Speaker for Jaffra Cosmetics Sales Training Conference: Get Your Game On – How to Set and Achieve Your Goals
- Sammamish High School PTSA Bellevue, Washington: The Family That Plays Together Stays Together - How to start the family fitness habit
- Bellevue Professional Womens Association (BPW) Bellevue, Washington: How to Improve Your Bottom Line - How your physical Health Impacts your Fiscal Health
- Cycle the Wave Bellevue and Seattle Washington: Everyone Needs an Angel Sometimes and Life without Training Wheels
- Womens Professional Network (WPN) Bellingham, Washington- Life Without Training Wheels - How to create balance without spinning out of control
- Starbucks Corporate Headquarters Seattle, Washington: Life Without Training Wheels - How to create balance without spinning out of control
" We've called on Jennifer every year since 2008 to help us with our goal of getting more women out on their bikes for fitness, fun, and the desire to make a difference. Since then we have held several clinics where she has been asked to be our motivational speaker. We have been blessed with her fantastic public speaking ability, she is a pleasure to work with and has the unerring ability to connect with her audience - in this case our riders. Jennifer has a way of connecting and motivating the ladies right at their level, she shares her stories and her expertise and delivers with humor and fun. She encourages the newer riders to get moving and the stronger riders to set higher goals!! Jennifer enthusiastically supports our mission of awareness, funds, fun and fitness! Cycle the WAVE, Women Against Violence Everywhere, thanks Jennifer for using her talents to help grow our ride each year and look forward to calling on her abilities to motivate our future riders!"
~ Sharon Anderson Ride Director and President of the WAVE Foundation
"Jennifer gave a funny, heartwarming, and motivational talk on self-care, big dreams, and personal responsibility. She just amazed me with her ability to connect with the audience, and after one hour they still wanted her to keep going. She generously stayed around afterward to answer questions and provided the audience with material they could take home. It was both funny and powerful to see Jennifer's lessons play out in the rest of the meeting and to see the positive results of her recommendations. So, thank you to Jennifer for sharing life lessons with a captivated audience. And for everyone else, if you are in need of a motivational speaker for an event I can highly recommend Jennifer Malocha."
~Betsy Talbot of Married with Luggage
"Jennifer gave a fabulous presentation "Get Your Game On" which hit on vital parts of achieving goals and making actions stick. She tapped fully into her expertise as a Fitness and Wellness Coach and blended it together with business principles while using humor and stories to drive her points home. She is a delight and I recommend her as a motivational speaker!"
~ Sheryl Hughey Regional Manager at JAFRA Cosmetics
Need a speaker? Just fill out this form to contact Jennifer for your organizations needs